Glen Region SCCA Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Solo > 2011 Solo Season
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Wet and Soggy Seneca Thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ack154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Wet and Soggy Seneca Thread
    Posted: 16-May-2011 at 8:29pm
So... that was fun.

I'm pretty sure I still have things to wring out. And my feet are still all pruny from my wet socks!

Regardless of the weather... I think the event still went well. Timing cable problems not withstanding, of course. It's just too bad the afternoon runs were so crappy from the extra rain. Oh well.

Results are even up already!
Event: http://www.glen-scca.org/Solo/2011/Results20110515.asp
PAX: http://www.glen-scca.org/Solo/2011/PAX20110515.asp

Oh... and video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWGPgV7vmQI

2016 Toyota 4Runner
81 Roll Over
lotar_6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lotar_6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2011 at 8:56pm
I had a great time! It was fun watching everyone make donuts!! And any event I can drive away from is a good one...

I think the course was well received. I'm definitely anxious to apply elements to future courses.

SIDE NOTE: Those that instructed on Saturday have a $15 credit on the next event. Wicked sorry to not communicate that to the reg table.

SM #16
My Email
LEmery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LEmery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2011 at 4:54am
I must admit that Maggie and I opted out because of the rain, but will be with you soon.  Very good videos!

Larry Emery, RE
KENLUDE97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENLUDE97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2011 at 8:20am
I had a great time in the Grocery getter!  :) How can you argue 8 70-80 sec runs?
draymond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote draymond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2011 at 9:14am
Both me and my dad enjoyed the event a lot! The course was great fun, and the rain didn't really phase the car. Except for the bailing sessions before and after the event, of course. Can't wait for the next one!!
BMW 318 (Sort of)
Sunburst Miata
Austin Mini
Volvo 740 Superleggera
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic