Glen Region SCCA Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Solo > 2014 Solo Season
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Event #2 - The Domes (and School!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ack154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Event #2 - The Domes (and School!)
    Posted: 02-Jun-2014 at 7:54pm
Our 2nd event will be Sunday the 15th at the Domes (aka Murray Athletic Center).

We will also be hosting our Solo School the day before - Saturday the 14th. You can find details on the school here.

Online (pre)registration for both the event and the school is available on MSR.

Event Chairs:
- School: Pat S.
- Solo: Bruce C.

So who's coming?!
2016 Toyota 4Runner
81 Roll Over
draymond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote draymond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2014 at 6:46pm
Expect the usual suspects for tech. Would it be possible to have the registration crew tell drivers to get their cars ready for tech before walking the track and socializing? It is becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of whose cars have been checked and whose have not. This way we can continue to do tech without the hassle of a drive-through. What do you think?
BMW 318 (Sort of)
Sunburst Miata
Austin Mini
Volvo 740 Superleggera
ack154 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ack154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2014 at 7:42pm
Sounds logical to me. We'll just have to make sure the people doing reg know.
2016 Toyota 4Runner
81 Roll Over
Rwharch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rwharch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2014 at 5:11pm

I'm signed up for the school and I'm planning on attending on Sunday.  I took the safety course this spring  and would like to get one of the required tag alongs with the heroes of course safety

If I could do this I would be a happy camper.
Richard H. 

mjl62 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjl62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2014 at 9:25am
I'm in for Sunday - let me know about Sat. I looked last night and there were only 4 folks signed up for the school. We could do a test and tune day with that few.
Mark L
2011 White 135i
BruceC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BruceC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2014 at 10:26pm
So with various emails going around about the school on Saturday and the event on Sunday, I'm not sure who has signed up for what job on what day.  I'll be the event chair on Sunday, so who's on-board for helping with setup after school is out on Saturday, and for running the event on Sunday?

Event Chair - Bruce Coulombe
Course setup (SATURDAY afternoon) - Pat, Bruce, and ???
Safety Steward - 
Asst. SS -
Registration (2-3 needed) -
Tech (2) - The Raymonds  
               (Your request regarding tech has been duly noted, and I'll talk to Registration about it)
Timing setup -  
Worker chief -

If you're instructing or helping with the school on Saturday and you can stay around a little longer to help with setup for Sunday please let Pat and me know.  Otherwise, please let me know if you can do one of the jobs on Sunday.

Thanks,
Bruce

bdcoulombe@aol.com
607-210-4144

'99 Tony Kart Extreme

#14 F125...err... make that "KM"
draymond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote draymond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2014 at 5:01pm
Hey Bruce-
Off topic, but any thoughts of a Rallycross this year? The Volvo Superleggera is ready and waiting...
BMW 318 (Sort of)
Sunburst Miata
Austin Mini
Volvo 740 Superleggera
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic