FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upcoming SOLO at The Mall of Ithaca

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rwharch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rwharch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upcoming SOLO at The Mall of Ithaca
    Posted: 19-Sep-2016 at 10:19am
Thanks everyone for their help in making the event a success.

Richard Hautaniemi, Event ChairClap 
BrettZ06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrettZ06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2016 at 5:22am
I will put cash box in van this morning if it hasn't been taken. Otherwise I can drop it off at Allan's if I don't see him at the track this morning. I am riding up with Pat on Sunday and you'll need cash box before we are there.
Brett Bourdette
AS 7 2003 Z06
CAM 7 1971 Nova SS
ack154 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ack154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2016 at 10:50pm
I can be your third for Registration.
2016 Toyota 4Runner
81 Roll Over
Rwharch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rwharch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2016 at 8:35am
Thanks Joe, so noted
jscaptura1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscaptura1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2016 at 7:20am
Richard, I will not be there for setup, Matteo will. I will do Tech with Andy since Steve E cant make it.

Joe
Rwharch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rwharch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2016 at 10:47pm
Here's where we stand as of Thursday, 14th of September 10:30 pm
:

Set-up:  Pat, Scott, Joe and Matteo  (Sat. @ 9:00 for layout, marking and pickup; Sunday
early for set-up of course, timing equipment etc.)

SOLO Safety Stewart:  Brett,  

Assistant SOLO Safety Steward: Mark

Worker Chief:  Mike Ryan

Tech inspection: Andrew  Hugson, Matteo,

Getter and returner of the Van:  Pat, getter and Brett returner.

Let me know if this isn't working for any of the aforementioned
Rwharch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rwharch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2016 at 10:28pm
Doug is no longer an active member.  His membership has expired, which renders him unable to be a SSS.

Brett, if you are willing to be the Assistant, Mark said that he would be the SSS.
Rwharch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rwharch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2016 at 10:21pm
The last storage trailer has been moved, so the site has been cleared.,  If they want a clear path, the road adjacent to the building would be the easiest to block off; it would make the start and finish a little funky though.
Rwharch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rwharch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2016 at 10:12pm
Pat, would you be able to bring the van over to the Mall on Saturday morning and would Brett be able to take it back on Sunday evening?  That would mean that Brett would co-drive with some one who would follow him back to the storage facility after the event and drop him off at home, or meet him at the storage facility on the way to the event Sunday so he would have a car there when he dropped off the van and trailer.

jscaptura1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscaptura1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2016 at 9:54am
Richard, Steve Eberhard will not be able to make it this weekend. Andy Hughson said he would be willing to do it, Matteo can do it as well. I spoke to Colin Raymond last night & he is not sure if he will make it sunday or not. His dad will not be there.

Joe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic