Glen Region SCCA Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Solo > General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Solo Nationals Record Book – 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire4gp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Solo Nationals Record Book – 2016
    Posted: 20-Nov-2016 at 4:04am

* “Solo Stats,” The Solo Nationals record book, will soon be ready to go to the printer. In time for Christmas.

* Sections include a short history of solo and Nationals Highlights 1973-2016, Nationals records top-10s, a list of all champions (including supplemental classes and “national winners”), champions and winners by region/division, the Silver Circle (drivers who’ve done 25 or more events), the Who’s Who (unofficial top 10% points rankings), and the Alpha Lists – Nationals competition records of all 8,734 drivers who have ever rolled a wheel onto a Nationals course.

* Also Your Personal Record, every run you’ve made, every cone you hit, every record item of which you’re a part.

* Available in hardcopy ($49), PDF on CD ($42) or e-mailed ($40). Or combo of book + CD for $77).

* Just e-mail me at rocky@spitfire4.com. Tell me what version you want. Give me a mailing address or e-mail. I’ll send the book with an invoice. Shipping early December.

* If it’s to be a gift, tell me who to make the Personal Record for.

--Rocky Entriken

nals Record Book – 2016
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic